Download Accelerator Manager (DAM) is the best Web media downloader, which helps you download Web videos, music, songs, movies and more, easily with the fastest speeds.
Download Accelerator Manager can download videos from almost any sites, like YouTube, Facebook, Metacafe etc. Best of all, DAM downloader works with all browsers, like Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera, etc.
How to use DAM to download Web videos, music and more?
What should I do if MediaGrabber misses capturing a playing media file on a webpage?
Please try the following steps:
1. Please run MediaGrabber before playing media files with your browser.
2. Refresh the webpage and play the media file again, to see if MediaGrabber can capture the file at this time. You may also restart MediaGrabber or your web browser to see if this helps.
3. Please make sure that the proper browser monitoring option has been selected. You may view and edit the Monitoring option by clicking the "Do" button in DAM MediaGrabber and choose the "Options" menu item. Once the proper browser monitoring option has been selected, you may refresh the webpage and play the media file again, to try to capture the file.
4. You may clear the browser's cache and repeat step 2. If you use Internet Explorer(IE), you may force IE to check for new version of stored files by go to Tools->Internet Options->General->Browsing History->Settings; this will open the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings window, where you can check the "Every time I visit the webpage" option. Once the option is selected, repeat step 2.
5. If all fails, please report the problem to us with our Support Form. Thanks.